The Americas, Paris, 35m

Last month I went to Paris with Worcester based band The Americas. We only had one full day around Paris, and though I had multiple rolls at the ready, how hot and exhausted we were resulted in me only using one roll of film. I shot on Fujicolour, either 100 or 200 (I can't remember, in the future I'll be making note of what film I use). All of these were taken on my Olympus OM10. 

Alex and Aaron, during a rest to look out onto the river.



Alex during morning coffee outside a cafe. 


Aaron in front of the Eifel Tower, this picture was originally taken in colour however I edited on light room to be in black and white. The composition of the photo and Aaron's style reminded me of the 50s-70s photography I love and so I felt better about these shots in b&w.


Alex and Aaron at during breakfast.


Aaron in front of the Eiffel Tower.


Alex looking out onto the river.


A Parisian man playing the accordion, he gave a friendly nod as I gestured to take a photograph. His music, whilst looking out onto the Eiffel tower in the distance was the most cliche Parisian moment I could have wanted, and I loved it.


Alex and Aaron in front of the Eiffel Tower.


Aaron, the photograph that my mum says he looks like James Dean in.


Possibly my favorite photo of the day. 


Alex looking model-esque. 


Completely candid photo of Harry and Aaron.


Alex and Aaron.


Candid of Aaron, not normally the type of composition I would go for but this has turned out to be another of my favourite shots.


The entire Paris trip gang.

No comments