Awhile back CJ and I did a collaboration shoot with Bear Heart Vintage / Milner and Sons, who are based in Affleck's Palace in Manchester, they leant us multiple items to shoot around Manchester for a project CJ is working on.
My favourite of all the looks we tried is this vintage white dress, which I presume was a wedding dress, and this INCREDIBLE suede tassel jacket. The two items together created this absolutely beautiful boho look. We took inspiration from Florence Welch and Stevie Nicks to create the look and in some of the poses we tried out.
Though we were in Manchester City Central I didn't want an industrial or urban feel to these photos, so we went to a posher part of town. I took inspiration from the colours in the buildings around us to try and create a Parisian vibe. Soft light, and colours and little side streets to try and create an overall atmosphere that matched the outfit and the idea I had in my head.








No comments