Sunny Portraits, Leeds

I went to Leeds this weekend to photograph Live at Leeds Festival for Festival Republic, whilst I was there I stayed with a long term friend. I've been forcing Kelsey in front of the camera since we were 17. I've been photographing her a lot more recently as way to practice my skills in portraiture. These are some of my favorite photographs I took of her on the Sunday. 


 We didn't plan a theme or an idea for the shoot, I never tend to do that. We just walked around and every time I saw a location I liked the look of we would stop to take pictures. All of my favorite shots are from the same location. I just really love the simplicity of the cream. The combination of the sun light and the white really forces the viewers attention onto Kelsey, which was my aim. 

Her make up was very natural that day and the boldness of her dress was eye catching, it created a look I'm really happy with. 





No comments